Our competent infrastructure helps us stand out from the rest. Spanco BPO data centers are located in a state-of-the-art facility in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Dehradun and Coimbatore. We employ in-house resources for software development, networking and telecom reducing external dependencies and allowing us to provide the highest quality services at a competitively low cost.
Highlights of our infrastructure include:
- Carrier-Class operations center provides 24/7, uninterrupted service delivery with 100% power back-up and redundant data, telecommunications and internet links
- Multiple service providers at all locations
- 24x7 operations by a dedicated global technology team
- Flexible, three-tier Business Continuity Planning (BCP) architecture with the ability to scale and customize plans based on individual risk assessments
- A technology and telecommunications team of senior associates with extensive experience in applications development, network management and technology operations that manage the infrastructure requirements for Spanco BPO and our clients
- World class ACD solutions with integrated IVR, CTI, Voice mail, reporting, monitoring and recording solutions
- ISO 27001 compliant & PCI DSS Certified
- Multiple independent international private-leased circuits connecting U.S. PoP with Mumbai facilities in fault tolerant mode
- Flexible, three-tier Business Continuity Planning (BCP) architecture with the ability to scale and customize plans for any of our global delivery centers based on individual risk assessments
- High Speed Internet Bandwidth from multiple ISPs
- A technology and telecommunications team of senior associates with extensive experience in applications, network management and technology operations that manage the infrastructure requirements for Respondez and our clients
- Proven systems integration capability across multiple geographies and client systems
- Collaboration with best-in-class technology partners to provide stronger support to our clients
- Well-tuned and configured network with efficient breakdown management systems that ensure client processes are not affected in critical or disaster situation.